Dua For Hardship In Marriage
Dua For Hardship In Marriage, Marriage is one of the most prominent institutions of social life. To spend time with your wife and children is your prized possession. Similarly when you are not married getting married is a cherished idea.
In marriage and before marriage your idea is to have a peaceful and stable bond with your partner. Marriage is like a new chapter of life. You learn from your partner make him learn and develop a bond. Marriage is thus the most pious of human bonds.
However, things are not rosy all the time. In marriage at times, you would feel stressed. Either of you might not be on the same page with the other. You would start to doubt your bond. The space to talk gets narrowed down.
This is the time when hardships start to creep in. The institution of marriage runs on the back of trust and love. When hardships come this bond of trust and love starts to shake.
Dua for solving problems in marriage
At this time blaming the partner is not the solution. You start to fight with your partner. Your trust in your partner vanishes. The bond of love gets broken. This is where marriage comes to an end.
To see your marriage die is the last thing you would want. You would not like to let go of your pious bond. However, the question might be there that what to do? When relations are strained and hardships are there what can be the solution.
To get to the solution you need to know the reasons behind such a situation. Problems in marriage can occur due to many reasons like:
- Misunderstanding between partners
- Lack of time for each other
- The egoistic attitude of both the partners
- Trouble created by someone else
- Effect of some negative energy
- A result of someone’s plan of destabilizing your life
- Lack of trust on each other
- Diminishing commitment
Once the hardship in marriage comes it has the potential to destabilize the relation forever. So, to act swiftly and quickly is the best option you have. Which path you can opt in such situation?
Dua for hardship in marriage is the solution for all your worries. Dua for hardship in marriage can be very effective in safeguarding your marriage life. Moreover, dua for hardship in marriage can also help to dispel pre-marriage hardship.
Most of you might be waiting to get married. However, you might be facing hardships in the path. Dua for hardship in marriage can be effective in this case as well.
Dua for hardship in marriage thus brings a holistic solution. With the performance of dua, you can get comprehensive solutions related to marriage. If you are married then hardship in your marriage would be gone. If you are waiting to get married then all the hurdles in the path would vanish.
Performer of dua must have faith in the process. To perform dua with faith is very important to bring the desired results. Focus on the process rather than doubting it. You would get the desired results.
Removing hardships from the path of Marriage
Dua for hardship in marriage is all around solution for marriage related problems. It seeks Allah’s (God’s) blessing for your cause. To bring you desired results the dua is very effective.
build faith in dua you need to know its effect. To get to know the working of dua would be helpful for you as a performer. The dua for hardship in marriage works by:
- Dispelling effect of negative energy
- Nullifying someone’s evil eye on your relation
- Binging peace and prosperity to your family
- Strengthening your trust in each other
- Revitalizing the bond of love
- Removing barriers from the fixation of marriage
- Enhancing coordination among the partners
- Propelling and blossoming love in relation
The dua works by acting on the nerve center of the problem. To get results to adhere to the process of dua and perform it with faith. The key is to maintain the holiness of the process.
The dua for hardship in marriage can be performed by:
- Parents of Boy (In case of hardship in the path of marriage)
- Parents of Girl (In case of hardship in the path of marriage)
Perform dua and let all your worries go away. God’s grace would be upon you.
Performance of the dua for break hardship
Performing dua for hardship in marriage requires you to stick to the process of the performance. If you are unaware of the process then don’t worry. We would help you out in this regards.
The process to perform dua for hardship in marriage is as follows:
- Perform Wudu (The process of cleansing the body)
- Wear fresh clothes
- Sit in a place with least or no disturbance
- Recite Surat Al Baqarah
- now Recite the last two verses of Surat Al Baqarah
- it for 500 times in a single go
- Then Recite Adhkar on early morning and late evening daily
- Surat Al Ikhlas, Surat Al Falaq, and Surat An Nas
- each three times
- it at dawn and dusk only
- the dua:
“Allah’s Messenger used to say at a time of distress, “La ilaha illal-lahu Rabbul-l-‘arsh il-‘azim, La ilaha illallahu Rabbu-s-samawati wa Rabbu-l-ard, Rabbu-l-‘arsh-il-Karim.”
- Seek refuge from Allah (God)
Dua for removing hardship in the path of marriage
- chapter 33 of the Holy Quran: Surah Al Ahzaab
- daily without a miss
- Surah Al Mumtahinah: Chapter 60 of the Holy Quran
- Get a glass of water
- Recite Surah at Taha: Chapter 20 of the Holy Quran
- Give a blow on the glass of water
- Make the girl drink the water (If parents or lover is performing the dua)
- Recite Sura-e-Muzammil daily for 41 days
- Now, recite the verse:
“subh’aanallad’ee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul arz’u wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya’lamoon”
- Recite Ayat 74 to 76 of Surat Furqan for 21 times
- Do this for a period of three days
- Pray for marriage while reciting
- Recite Surah Tariq three times in a day
- Perform daily at home
Your Murad (wish) would come true. Dua for hardship in marriage would drive away all the troubles.